Compete for a cause!
We are excited to announce the 3rd Annual All-Star Dodgeball Tournament on Saturday, February 25th at the Bill and Lillie Heinrich YMCA. Gather your friends or colleagues to form a team for a fun-filled day of dodgeball and support under served children in our community!
Signing up is easy:
- Assemble and register your team – coworkers, friends, family.
- Each team costs $500 and must be paid before tournament day.
- All industries welcome! This is a fun, team-building event.
- We will crown a winner; this is an actual tournament and your team can claim top prize!
NOTE: Local event only. No traveling competitive teams please. The event organizers reserve the right to deny team entries.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Each team may have up to 10 players (maximum number of players allowed on a court at any given time will be 8)
- Each team will be assigned to play at a specific time period for one of the three “Regions of Play” for the Preliminary Round. Teams will be notified of their play time and court location.
- Each team will play in 3 matches, which includes 6 games total.
- There will be prizes for the champions and best dressed team, so choose a theme and have some fun! Costumes are encouraged.
Checks can be made payable to: After-School All-Stars Las Vegas, Memo: “3rd Annual All-Star Dodgeball Tournament” (mailing address: 8485 W. Sunset Road, Suite 106, Las Vegas, NV 89113).
Thank you to our event partner:
Thank you to our event sponsors:
Thomas & Mack
Sponsorship are still available!