Compete for a cause!
We are excited to announce the 4th Annual All-Star Dodgeball Tournament on Saturday, February 24th at the Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA. Gather your friends or colleagues to form a team for a fun-filled day of dodgeball and support underserved children in our community!
Signing up is easy:
- Assemble and register your team – coworkers, friends, family.
- Corporate and non-profit/community rates available.
- All industries welcome! This is a fun, team-building event.
- Costumes are encouraged; there will be prizes for best-dressed team.
- We will crown a winner; this is an actual tournament and your team can claim top prize!
- Not the athletic type? Come out and watch all the action and cheer on your favorite team.
NOTE: Local event only. No traveling competitive teams please. The event organizers reserve the right to deny team entries.
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each team may have up to 10 players (maximum number of players allowed on a court at any given time will be 8)
- At the start of each game, at least one (1) member of your team must be of the opposite sex (male or female)
- Each team will be assigned to play at a specific time period for one of the three “Regions of Play” for the Preliminary Round. Teams will be notified of their play time and court location.
- Each team will play in 3 matches, which includes 6 games total.
- The top 5 teams for each region will move on to a single-elimination tournament (with one “wildcard” team selected at random)
- All players on the team must complete and sign a liability waiver form
- There will be prizes for the champions and best dressed team, so choose a theme and have some fun!
We are finalizing our payment options for team sign up, stay tuned! Make sure to sign up for our mailing list to get notified when registration is open.
Thank you to our event partners:
Thank you to our VIP Spectator Lounge Sponsors:
For information on becoming a sponsor or purchasing a sponsorship contact Traci Trevino at email@example.com
Check out a video from previous years!