Compete for a cause!
We are excited to announce the 4th Annual All-Star Dodgeball Tournament on Saturday, February 24th at the Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA. Gather your friends or colleagues to form a team for a fun-filled day of dodgeball and support underserved children in our community!
Signing up is easy:
- Register your teams HERE
- Assemble and register your team – coworkers, friends, family.
- All industries welcome! This is a fun, team-building event.
- Costumes are encouraged; there will be prizes for best-dressed team.
- We will crown a winner; this is an actual tournament and your team can claim top prize!
- Not the athletic type? Come out and watch all the action and cheer on your favorite team.
NOTE: Local event only. No traveling competitive teams please. The event organizers reserve the right to deny team entries.
Any questions? Email us at email@example.com.
- Each team may have up to 10 players (maximum number of players allowed on a court at any given time will be 8)
- At the start of each game, at least one (1) member of your team must be of the opposite sex (male or female)
- Each team will be assigned to play at a specific time period for one of the two “Regions of Play” for the Preliminary Round. Teams will be notified of their play time and court location.
- Each team will play in 3 matches, which includes 6 games total.
- The top 5 teams for each region will move on to a single-elimination tournament (with one “wildcard” team selected at random)
- All players on the team must complete and sign a liability waiver form
- There will be prizes for the champions and best dressed team, so choose a theme and have some fun!
Teams and sponsor can purchase a team or sponsorship, start a team, or join a team by clicking here
Thank you to our event partners:
Thank you to our Duck Level Sponsors:
Thank you to our Referee Sponsors:
Thank you to our Dive Sponsors:
For information on becoming a sponsor or purchasing a sponsorship contact Traci Trevino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out a video from previous years!