Compete for a cause!
After-School All-Stars is excited to announce the 5th Annual All-Star Dodgeball Tournament on Saturday, February 23rd at the Bill & Lillie Heinrich YMCA. Gather your friends or colleagues to form a team for a fun-filled day of dodgeball and support underserved children in our community!
Signing up is easy!
- Assemble and register your team – coworkers, friends, family.
- All industries welcome! This is a fun, team-building event.
- Costumes are encouraged! There will be prizes for the best-dressed team.
- We will crown a winner! This is an actual tournament and your team can claim the top prize.
- Not the athletic type? Come out and watch all the action and cheer on your favorite team!
- Teams registration and sponsorship opportunities are open.
- Each team may have up to 10 players (maximum number of players allowed on a court at any given time will be 8).
- At the start of each game, at least one (1) member of your team must be of the opposite sex (male or female).
- Each team will be assigned to play at a specific time period for one of the two “Regions of Play” for the Preliminary Round. Teams will be notified of their play time and court location.
- Each team will play in 3 matches, which includes 6 games total.
- The top 5 teams for each region will move on to a single-elimination tournament (with one “wildcard” team selected at random).
- All players on the team must complete and sign a liability waiver form.
- There will be prizes for the champions and best-dressed team, so choose a theme and have some fun!
- Local event only. No traveling competitive teams please. The event organizers reserve the right to deny team entries.
Rules & Regulations:
See the rules and regulations of play: 2019 ASAS Dodgeball Rule Book
Submit payment for team registration or sponsorships here.
For sponsorship information, contact Jodi Manzella at firstname.lastname@example.org.